Night Nurse (Indica Leaning)

Details

Night Nurse, an indica leaning hybrid, is popular among medical users since its soothing properties are beneficial for a variety of conditions. A mix of Colombian Gold x Mexican x Thai x Afghani, the Night Nurse will tuck you nicely into bed at night and has been known to help with chronic pain, nausea, depression, insomnia, headaches, PMS, arthritis and more. The aroma is a fruity pine smell almost like sandal wood and the smell is sweet and earthy when smoked. The effect is happy and relaxing.

Prices
1 g $151/8 oz $501/4 oz $1001/2 oz $2001 oz $350
Compounds
THC 19.3%CBG 0.4%TOTAL 19.7%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *